Tea Cup Pincushion
I finished my Katherine hat two days ago and was in need of a quick crafty fix. Searching through my queue of projects, I found the pattern for this!
I had issues locating poly-fil last night to stuff it so was forced to wait until morning to dig through the garage. I finished it up while Maggie kept me company (slept) on my bed. “The dude” was being difficult though and insisted I go outside and play with him…which I ended up doing because let’s face it, he rules the house.
Overall I’m really happy with it! I wish I had some emery or pellets as the pattern suggests to weigh it down at the bottom. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Pics of the Katherine Hat coming soon…